Pillitteri Estate Winery
Since arriving in Niagara, Canada in 1948, the Pillitteri family has been committed to creating a legacy for generations to follow. Now, over six decades later, Pillitteri Estates Winery proudly continues a family tradition of viticulture and winemaking excellence.
With three generations actively involved with our winery’s operations, we can truly say that each bottle of wine we make is a product of our family’s passion. We are proud to be able to share the fruits of our labour with wine enthusiasts around the world, and consider each person that enjoys a glass of Pillitteri wine to be a part of our family.
The story of Pillitteri Estates Winery begins generations ago in the heart of old world Sicily. Grape growing was the way of life for the Pillitteri family in Racalmuto.
Founded in 1993
Over the years, the family owned “Gary’s Fruit Market” grew into a bustling destination of interest for visitors to Niagara-on-the-Lake and locals, as did the interest in wine from Niagara. Soon after the first Niagara wineries opened, Gary took the initiative to begin planting wine grapes and started the first of the family’s Niagara vineyards.
Post a Comment