Zoom across the rolling waves as your captain shares exciting commentary and feel the spray on your body as you experience the ultimate Niagara Falls experience. On this 45-minutes fully guided tour, the guest will experience awe-inspiring scenery, the history of the Niagara Gorge, Niagara Falls & the war of 1812 and feel the rush of the class 5 whitewater rapids. Get soaked on the Wet Jet or choose Wet or Dry seating on the Freedom Jet, and experience this whitewater journey like you never have before.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Entry/Admission to Jet Boat Tour Ride
- Stop at 4 of Niagara’s finest wineries OR 3 wineries and 1 distillery.
- Taste wine tastings of variety (10-12 tastings per guest of award winning white & red wine and rarest ice wines in the world or taste finniest spirit and cocktails from local distillery).
- Cheese/Charcuterie provided at one of the winery with wine tasting.
- Passengers can choose between either a ‘Wet jet’ or ‘jet Dome experience.
- Highlights of the round trip jet boat will include the power plants of Niagara Gorge, the 175 ft. stone wall canyon and the whirlpool aero car.
- All captains of jet boat tours are certified by Transport Canada.
- Ability to customize your tour including start time, end time and if you’d like, including a lunch break.
- Travel by luxury Ford Transit Connect XLT van with just your family and friends as our tours are private only.
- This tour is good for couples, groups of family and friends 2-9 guests (Age 19+).
- Pickup and drop off Door to Door service at your hotel, bed & breakfast or Country Inn in Niagara Falls and Niagara-On-The-Lake.
- Bottled water provided on the vehicle.
- Stop at Niagara’s world class legal local cannabis dispensary.
- This tour offers you a taste of everything great in Wine Country surrounded by local fresh foods, great wines. During your wine tour you will tour through Wine Country and learn how grapes grow, the proper techniques of wine tasting and history of wine region, its wineries and the various wines they produce.
- Enjoy a 30 – 45 minutes break in the beautiful downtown Niagara-On-The-Lake considered as the prettiest town in Canada. The Old Town is easily explored on foot. You’ll have the opportunity to wander up and down both sides of Queens Street visiting any of the many shops, art galleries, tea rooms, and more. Grab a quick bite in one of the great restaurants or enjoy a variety of munchies at any of the specialty shops.
- All pre-booking, tastings, all arranged and paid for you to ensure best quality time.
TOUR PRICE : $450.00 PER PERSON ALL INCLUSIVE
Duration: 5 – 6 hours
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO TO WHIRLPOOL JET BOAT RIDE
- At Whirlpool Jet Boat Ride, our guests’ well-being is our number one priority, and recent circumstances have only reinforced and strengthened our commitment to providing the best possible experience from start to finish.
- Due to the nature of the tours, activities and experience we want our customers to be physically and mentally fit for this experience.
- We do not recommend the experience for individuals who are intoxicated, pregnant, prone to seizures, have had recent surgery, have abnormal blood pressure, neck or back injuries, anxiety, motion sickness, etc. or conditions that may be aggravated by this ride.
- We require all guests to arrive no later than 45 minutes prior to their scheduled departure to check-in and watch our mandatory safety videos and presentations.
- It is extremely important to be registered for your trip time before you attend the mandatory pre-trip safety orientation. If you miss your safety orientation you will be automatically moved to the next available trip time without notice.
- We require all guests to be a minimum 4 years of age or older, and a minimum of 40 inches (101 cm) tall.
- We require all guests under the age of 18 need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian..
- Food and drinks are not allowed in boats.
- For those who are reserved for the “Wet Jet” tour – please bring a complete change of clothes, towel as you will be getting wet and soaked during this wet and wild trip to the famous white waters of the Niagara whirlpool.
- We will provide equipment to keep you comfortable such as a splash suit, poncho but no shoes will be provided so please carry extra pairs.
- We require all guests riding in the co-pilot seats must weigh a minimum 80 lbs. to a maximum of 250 lbs.
- For guests who require additional assistance our Captain and Crew are available. Please note that all guests must be able to hold themselves in an upright position, unassisted, to ride the experience.
- We always require all guests to listen and follow instructions from our Captain and Crew.
- Service animals are welcome at our facility and must always stay with their owners. Please note, service animals are not permitted on board any vessel. All other animals are not permitted on property.
- Whirlpool Jet Boat Ride is not responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected personal belongings while on-property or onboard. Guests must store their personal belongings in the overhead bins, or in tour vehicle.
- We require all guests to sign Whirlpool Jet Boat Ride waiver that will be supplied to you upon arrival/check-in.
- Departure And return point.55river frontage road Queentson/Niagara-on-the-Lake.